- Missouri Tallgrass Prairie Fine Art for 2015
- Find Your Passion – Find Your Purpose – Improve Your Life
- Why Large Format Photography in 2014?
- Scouting for Missouri Landscapes – Diary of an Analog Large Format Photographer – Session 2 08/18/14
- Scouting for Missouri Landscapes – Diary of an Analog Large Format Photographer – Session 1 08/16/14
- Insights & Tips for DSLR Landscape Photographers from a Large Format Film Perspective
- Starting the Next Chapter: Living in the Light
- A New Direction – Diary of an Analog Photographer
- Diary of a Large Format Film Photographer – Film vs. Digital 8/5/14 Update
- What Does it Take to Be Successful in Photography?
Hot Topics4x5 View Camera 8x10 View Camera Adobe Alternative Processes Architecture Audio Black and White Canon 1D Mark IV Canon 5D Mark II Compressor Darkroom Film Final Cut Pro Final Cut Studio flowers Fuji Hasselblad HDR HD Video indoor photography Instant Film Landscape Large Format macro Mamiya Mamiya 7 Medium Format Natural Light Nature Nikon Nikon D3s Nikon D3x Photography Pic of the Day Rangefinder Rebel T2i Software Tips Training Tweets Velvia View Camera wet plate wet plate collodion Wildlife
Tag Archives: Software
Adobe just released important updates to Camera Raw and Lightroom yesterday. Tim provides a link and commentary on the update. Continue reading
Adobe released two key updates today, one for Camera Raw 6.2 and the other for Lightroom 3.2. Camera Raw 6.2 Update August 31, 2010 This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original one that was installed with … Continue reading
To edit your Nikon HD movies in Final Cut Pro you will need to prepare your movie footage before you can edit it in the Final Cut timeline and then ultimately encode it for your desired output type (web, dvd, … Continue reading