- Why Large Format Photography in 2014?
- Scouting for Missouri Landscapes – Diary of an Analog Large Format Photographer – Session 2 08/18/14
- Scouting for Missouri Landscapes – Diary of an Analog Large Format Photographer – Session 1 08/16/14
- Insights & Tips for DSLR Landscape Photographers from a Large Format Film Perspective
- Starting the Next Chapter: Living in the Light
- A New Direction – Diary of an Analog Photographer
- Diary of a Large Format Film Photographer – Film vs. Digital 8/5/14 Update
- What Does it Take to Be Successful in Photography?
- Why I Still Create Fine Art Prints in the Darkroom
- Long Live Film – A Documentary by Indie Film Lab & Kodak
Hot Topics4x5 View Camera 8x10 View Camera Adobe Alternative Processes Architecture Audio Black and White Canon 1D Mark IV Canon 5D Mark II Compressor Darkroom Film Final Cut Pro Final Cut Studio flowers Fuji Hasselblad HDR HD Video indoor photography Instant Film Landscape Large Format macro Mamiya Mamiya 7 Medium Format Natural Light Nature Nikon Nikon D3s Nikon D3x Photography Pic of the Day Rangefinder Rebel T2i Software Tips Training Tweets Velvia View Camera wet plate wet plate collodion Wildlife
Category Archives: History
What if today was your last day on this earth and you had to decide what to photograph? What would you photograph, what film would you use and why? Continue reading
Tim Layton discusses a new book on the history of Polaroid cameras and shares some of his thoughts on the topic. Continue reading
Tim Layton posted this video from PBS on the history of photography. It is a good investment of 25 minutes. Continue reading
Tim Layton discuss the Robert Demachy article ‘What Difference is There Between a Good Photograph and an Artistic Photograph?” in 1899 in Camera Notes volume III. Continue reading